Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Since Mid-January.... It is now Feb 4th... (picture heavy)

I haven't blogged in a looooong time and I feel bad.
So many things have happened that I have wanted to blog about but just either haven't had the time.... or haven't had the energy. There are countless nights where I got everything set up and ready to update my blog and decided to do it at a later time cause I was simply too exhausted. Keeping up with a 2 year old is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life!

Since my last blog we went to Ophelia's 4th birthday bash:
Her birthday was at a cool (huge) park with a lake.

Aiden got his very first kite!





I can not believe Aiden is already going to be 2!!! That post is going to be probably really long with a ton of pictures!

0 comments: